Thank you for purchasing products from Future Vision LED, a brand name of TOTAL E-DIGITAL INC. Canada. We want to congratulate you on using our high quality lighting and electrical accessories. In order to serve you better, please read this information carefully and refer to in the future should you require it after after purchase. We offer friendly service before and after all sales and guarantee repair or replacement of any defective component within the warranty period as noted in our warranty commitment.
In order to ensure the best user experience, please completely read manual carefully prior to installation.
If component fails under normal use, we will offer our free guarantee within warranty period. Future Vision LED will not assume any liability to the installation of our product in any application beyond the cost of the product purchased from us.
Warranty Commitment Offered:
From the date of purchase, we will offer the following warranty on all components against manufacturers defects. Warranty is non-transferable.
All LED Lights: Minimum 1 year warranty unless otherwise stated.
Auxiliary Lighting and Projectors: 12 month repair or replacement warranty.
HID Kits and related components: 12 month full replacement warranty.
Electronic Items:12 month full replacement warranty.
Clearance items: No warranty, final sale.
Damage caused by accident, improper installation, use in unauthorized applications will not be covered under this warranty. Any goods returned to us will be examined by our technical staff. Defective components will be repaired or replaced at our discretion.
Products returned that are not defective will be subject to a $25 diagnostic fee and return shipping costs will be the responsibility of the customer. Please be absolutely sure your product is defective and get approval from our staff before returning any goods.
Items not covered under warranty:
- Minor discoloration of the bulb. This is a normal for bulbs to slightly change color over time. If the difference from one bulb is very significant, we will replace at our discretion.
- Light decay is not covered. HID bulbs normally lose about 5% or more intensity per year based on average use.
- Noise from ballasts. Some ballast may cause a buzzing sound. This is normal and is not covered under warranty unless the ballast is not working.
- Bulbs being used with other brand ballast not purchased through us will not be eligible for any warranty.
- Products that have been installed and have visible wear marks will not be refunded.
TOTAL E-DIGITAL INC. will not assume any obligation whatsoever and your warranty will be voided if any of the following occurs:
- Product is being used in an application outside of local laws and regulations.
- Damage caused by not following instruction guidelines.
- Product is modified in any way.
- If product is being used in combination with other brands.
- Product is contaminated during installation
- Damage caused by use beyond intended environment.
- Damage caused by abnormal external force.
- Damage is caused by improper installation.
- Product is not installed by authorized installation facility. Contact us for a recommended installer near you.
Instruction for Warranty:
- Customer must obtain RMA (Return Material Authorization) number, and return address from Future Vision LED via phone or on our Contact page
- If applicable, warranty card must be signed by agent at approved installation facility, or warranty will be void unless otherwise agreed by Future Vision LED.
- Customer is responsible for all related freight charges to and from our repair center.
- When returning item, package MUST be marked as “WARRANTY / REPAIR or RETURN” with no commercial value stated on documents. If there are any import, duty fees or taxes due upon arrival the package will be refused and returned at the customers expense or deducted from the amount being refunded.
- Returns are NOT accepted unless the item is being returned for warranty repair/replacement.
- You must contact us prior to returning any items. Shipping carrier being used will determine the return address we provide you.
- Once you place your order you understand the item cannot be refunded if it has been installed, unless it is defective.
- All returns must be accompanied by an RMA number regardless of the reason for the return.
- Shipping cost is the responsibility of the customer.
- Any items returned without an RMA number will not be accepted and returned at the customers expense.
- Any product returned and found non-defective will have a minimum $25 diagnostics fee applied and customer will be responsible for return shipping.
- Special order and clearance items cannot be returned for any reason.
If you need to return an item, please contact us for RMA number first. You must include a copy of the original order number and a RMA number and the reason for return. To obtain your RMA number contact us HERE. We do not accept C.O.D returns. We recommend using USPS or Canada Post delivery to avoid additional brokerage fees. Contact us for the return address.
New, unused items may be returned within 30 days of purchase for a full refund minus shipping cost. After 30 days from purchase date we do not offer refunds unless authorized by a customer service representative.
- In the rare event your order was lost during shipping, we will replace or refund your order if the item has not arrived after 30 days has passed from the shipping date.
- We are not liable for lost shipments without tracking or guaranteed delivery service.
- If you require guaranteed delivery with tracking and it is unavailable during checkout or with any current promotional offers, please contact us prior to placing your order so we can provide you alternative shipping options.